I was in the audience during a podcast talk with several panelists.
Decided to sketch them.
Quick doodle of them while they were listening to another person talk.
Realized they looked TOO SERIOUS.

So I did a better representation of them.

...
And a random doodle while listening:
I didn't know Sami was in the comic panel!
ReplyDeleteHe's got a twin brother!
ReplyDeleteI love this, Jennie! I'm going to post it on my website and give it a shout out on my podcast, Comic News Insider, if that's cool.
ReplyDeletewww.comicnewsinsider.com
This is Jimmy Aquino, the lone American on the panel today. :)
Oh! Shout away! :D I'd love to hear it when/if it's aired! *goes to check homepage*
ReplyDeleteWe record every Tuesday night in NYC and it's usually available by 10 or 11pm EST. So, Wednesday morning for you. Check it out this Weds and you'll hear it! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I might explode from excitement :D Thank yooooou!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! You know, I just interviewed a Swedish cartoonist and recommended his GN recently. Simon Gardenfors. Loves his book, 120 Days of Simon. Great stuff.
ReplyDelete*reposts*
ReplyDeleteChecked him out. I love the concept of his book! Might have to get it from Amazon.
I like the doodle of me in the end. It's uncanny!
ReplyDeleteSteve
Top Shelf Comics has a few other Swedish cartoonists working w/ them. I picked up some of their work at MoCCA in NYC recently. Great stuff! Simon's book is really fun. Hope you enjoy!
ReplyDelete