Wednesday, 15 June 2011

I'M ALIVE!

Hello!
Long time no spam!
We have successfully moved house and most things are in order, including my workspace, so I can get back to business now.

One thing I did notice when packing up to move was the fact that I've kept a lot of artwork. Sketches, paintings, doodles, you name it. So I'm going to put some of them up for sale on my homepage, but here is a sneak preview of some of them! (They will be better presented on my site when I code it)


Rorschach. Watercolour and pencil. £40



"Get out of my head!". Quick doodle. £10


A scarred Voresh having a bath. Watercolour and pencil. £40


An old comic-version of me. ... Made a bit thinner than I am :P But ssh! Artistic license! Watercolour, pencil. £40


Quick Voresh doodle from an RPG scene. Watercolour, pencil. £9


Character design. Watercolour, pencil. £35


Voresh from RPG. One of my old personal favourites. Watercolour, pencil, inklines. £60


Skal online cover. Watercolour, pencil, gouache. Done on textured paper. £120


WoW inspired troll shaman. Watercolour, pencil, gouache. £75


Another of my personal favourites. Thief scene. Watercolour, pencil. £50


I really like this character. Need to do more of him. Watercolour, pencil. £60


Red Bellydancer. Costume design. Watercolour, pencil. £60


Necromancer sketch. Pencil. £35


Rescue dogs from Bath Cats and Dogs home. Pencil. SOLD


Steamdrunk! Sketch. Pencil. £40


Manly man doodle. Pencil. £2

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment