I can see that the top 2 and the bottom right is a bit... dodgy, but the owl? is this one supposed to be a body part or something? cant see anything dodgy in it..
I bow to you.
I couldn't be bothered to edit out the owl. :P I scanned it together with the others.Don't worry! There is nothing dodgy with the Owl :D I'm not that perverted.... >:D
You're... not... perverted? 4chan says otherwise. And by the way. They want their queen back. /Sami
Bottom right - bought by me for my husband (coz he wanted it!) .... he thinks you're funny :D
I can see that the top 2 and the bottom right is a bit... dodgy, but the owl? is this one supposed to be a body part or something? cant see anything dodgy in it..
ReplyDeleteI bow to you.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't be bothered to edit out the owl. :P I scanned it together with the others.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry! There is nothing dodgy with the Owl :D I'm not that perverted.
... >:D
You're... not... perverted? 4chan says otherwise. And by the way. They want their queen back. /Sami
ReplyDeleteBottom right - bought by me for my husband (coz he wanted it!) .... he thinks you're funny :D
ReplyDelete