Here are two images I'm working on for a Uni deadline next week. I'm really not feeling the art-mojo, so it's a case of forcing myself to work. I think it sort of shows. :P
oh but on a saner and less scary note. In case you wanted a bit of crit. The far side of the clock could have been a touch lighter because its further in to the background, anyways that's nitpicking because this is amazing GARH!
THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING WOMAN. BOILING UP WITH BRUSH ENVY WOMAN. GOOOD SHIZZLE!!
ReplyDeleteoh but on a saner and less scary note. In case you wanted a bit of crit. The far side of the clock could have been a touch lighter because its further in to the background, anyways that's nitpicking because this is amazing GARH!
ReplyDelete... Really? o_o Seriously?
ReplyDeleteFurther in the back? So the part by the pigeons? Or the right edges of the picture?