If you're curious as to why I'm sketching dogs in kennels, have a look at my latest reportage project:
First visit to Bath's Cats and Dogs Home.
and the follow up: Second visit.
Just blogging everything right now and planning on creating a little reportage around it after I've spent some time there. So once the drawings and paintings start coming, I'll post here. :)
hi, i'm Giang and i'm come from Viet Nam^^
ReplyDeletei like your drawing and painting so much.
two dogs in your drawing are very great ...
Hi Giang!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the compliments :D
There will be more dogs coming up, I'm sure. I go to a local dog-shelter to draw them :)
Love it - remind me to get you in front of my favourite dog at the home - for the next two Saturdays he will be with me in the office - I'd love to commission you a sketch for me to buy ♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSure thing! Which dog is it? Is he on the site? :)
ReplyDeleteWhen's a good time for me to come over? (I'll be gone this week to London and things, but Saturday the 11th I'm free!)
Hi, I just stumbled across your images on google. You get such a depth of feeling from your sketches - they are great. Would you be willing to consider a commission? Regards Christine (uniphoengon@yahoo.co.uk)
ReplyDeleteHi Jennie,
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are amazing. I saw on this sketch the name Freya. Are you one girl that went sometime at Lençóis - Chapada Diamantina/Bahia - Brazil?
Best regards!