wonderfully loose and free quality - I love the top one and I particularly like the bottom painting too. what a happy find!!! - watercolour is so difficult sometimes as once it's on it's there, you've made your mark! but it's lovely to work with.
Watercolour is very chaotic and very freeing, I find :DThere's no point in being scared or worrying. You just slap it on and watch it go a bit mad on the paper.
I'd recognise that beard anywhere! :D loving the looseness of the outdoor ones, they feel like you were very happy :D x
wonderfully loose and free quality -
ReplyDeleteI love the top one and I particularly like the bottom painting too.
what a happy find!!!
- watercolour is so difficult sometimes as once it's on it's there, you've made your mark! but it's lovely to work with.
Watercolour is very chaotic and very freeing, I find :D
ReplyDeleteThere's no point in being scared or worrying. You just slap it on and watch it go a bit mad on the paper.
I'd recognise that beard anywhere! :D loving the looseness of the outdoor ones, they feel like you were very happy :D x
ReplyDelete