Tuesday, 28 August 2012

6 Page feature in this month's Bizarre magazine, Yes please!

Things are going in high speed over here as usual, and pretty much everything I'm working on at the moment cannot be shown on my blog, so that's why there are a few tumbleweeds here...

BUT!

Here is something I CAN SHOW:

In this month's Bizarre, Clockwork Watch has a massive 6 page feature! And pretty much every page has my art on it! Jeeebus!

Here are some scans of the pages, but if you are interested in properly reading it, I suggest popping down to your local WHSmith's and buying yourself a copy, also supporting the magazine in the process :)













This really has made my month! :D

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS and well done, girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Jennieeee!! I love this work of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Gilly, I'm not sure what you'd think of the magazine it's in ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen!
    My name is Diego and I came to your blog by chance and I'm amazed with your excellent artworks! Them are really, really amazing!! Congrats!
    You know, I'm also an illustrator and I do all kinds of artworks, but I never can got to work with watercolors, oils and all that stuff! It is my goal to be reached sometime in my life, ha ha!
    I live in Mendoza, Argentina, and work as a freelancer represented by an agency of the United Kingdom.
    If you want, you can see some of my work on my web site: www.diegodiaz.net
    I love a lot your works!
    My best!

    ReplyDelete