Friday, 16 December 2011

Don't know what to get someone for Xmas? Maybe I can help!

Good morning my lovelies!

It is getting closer to Christmas and thus I thought I'd offer to make you some unique Christmas presents!

If you'd like a portrait of someone you know, or maybe their pet, poke me about it!
I work supah fast, and send the original to you by post.

Here are some examples of what I can do, with some special Christmas prices:

I can do tiny portraits for £15:


I can do mucha inspired portraits with a spot colour for £40:


Want to be steampunkified? Sure! Can do that from £30 and upwards, depending on complexity.


This was a very large portrait I did as a commission, just to give you an idea of what I've done in the past:

The price for it was well over £100, but I can work any size and to pretty much any budget.

If you're curious about having something drawn for you, just contact me and ask!
My email: jennie.gyllblad[AT]gmail.com
My twitter: @JennieGyllblad

2 comments:

  1. My goodness - what a lovely selection of ideas - good to keep in mind.... thanks for these suggestions. I would so love to feature your work on my blog - what do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome to! If you wanna have a chat about it a bit more, just send me an email :)

    ReplyDelete