Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Thoughtbubble Convention in Leeds, final preps!

Arright folks! We've found out what table we're gonna be at! You can find me and Corey in the Royal Armouries on table 67! We shall have sweets and my lucky bird. And of course warez that you can buy if you fancy it!






If you wanna come say hi (I don't bite), this is what I'll wear on Saturday:


And this will hopefully be me all of Sunday (If it's not too cold!):


This was me and Corey at BristolExpo. So just look for these two looniebins:

And to see the blog post I did about that event, CLICK MEEEE

I'm doing a lil deal at our table this time. Buy two items and get my fanzine for free!

Am VERY excited about this trip! As you can tell by all the exclamation marks!

5 comments:

  1. yay! I'm at table 78 (Biz Horne). I was going to try and hunt you out to say hello and grab some stuff so that makes it a lot, lot easier. Look forward to meeting you at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderbar! You're just gonna be a few tables away from us :D Hopefully me and Corey won't be too loud. I'm gonna be high on sugar and caffeine the entire weekend. That's how I usually survive at conventions :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, yeah, we probably should eat this time... or at least, eat more than Boost bars and crisps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Should have some good healthy nibbles by the table. Like fruit and.. errr. stuff. Sandwiches? My food creativity = Zero. :D

    ReplyDelete