Saturday, 10 September 2011

SPECIAL SUPPORT THE ARTIST APPEAL!

(In capslock, so it must be serious business..!)



Things are moving fast here with the newest project I'm involved in getting ready to crack on! I speak of course of the Steampunk world of Clockwork Watch. I am doing two graphic novels for this project and am also helping out with other design elements such as costumes and environments (A Steampunk version on London).

As it stands now, I am saving up for a research trip to London-Land at the end of this month and am pulling out all the stops to gather the necessary funds to do so.

SO!

I am hereby offering a special deal for you! If you fancy having a portrait done of your beautiful face, a bit like this fellah:



Or like these people:





I'll do one for you for £8 (and blog it with your consent).
For £10 I'll post it to your home address!


Supporting an artist while getting something in return as a big thank you :D

If you fancy it, simply drop me an email with a photo at: jennie.gyllblad@gmail.com
Or maybe a shared photo on my facebook page: Click here!

Thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment