Saturday, 23 July 2011

Green Park Station Market, the second try!

I just got home from my second time at the market in Bath's Green Park Station!
Had a lovely day, met some real characters, got to draw people and talk about artwork. What's there not to like?

Actually took some photos of the stall this time:











And if you remember my post about the live music art I did (two posts down from this one), I drew an 80 year old violinist. Well! Met Peter again today and got to see some of his mother's artwork from the war when they were in a Japanese prison-camp. Stunning stuff made under difficult circumstances.





All in all I had a great time and will try to get a stall again as soon as I'm back from my 3 week trip to Sweden.

2 comments:

  1. As always Jen you seem to make plain old tables and stalls look really, really exciting! And with your artwork, how could it not be!! :)
    Looks fab, maybe one weekend when there isn't much on and your back from Sweden, I'll have persuade Alex to come out on a trip to Bath, and you can do us both! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to! I am definitely going back. As long as I'm earning back the stall-fee and get to meet people and have a good time :D

    ReplyDelete