Monday, 21 March 2011

My artwork is on display at George Bayntun in Bath!

To say that I was surprised to see my artwork in the front shop of George Bayntun this morning would be an understatement. I struggled to contain my excitement!

As you may remember if you have followed this blog, I went to the traditional bookbinders called George Bayntun to do reportage drawing for three days.
All the sketches and paintings had been done on site while spending time with the binders in the back workshop.

Now they are on display on the left as you enter the shop. (pictures taken with iphone, so excuse the quality)

















This has made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you need a better camera!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :D But I wasn't expecting to take photos when I went to them, so I just had the iphone in my pocket :(

    ReplyDelete