Saturday, 13 November 2010

Skal gets reviewed and Butterflies and Moths gets mentioned!

In the latest episode of the awesome comic-book podcast: Small Press Big Mouth, pretty much all of the previous Insomnia Publication creators get a mention, to update the public on what happened after the publishing company imploded. So among these mentions you can find Butterflies and Moths, written by Corey Brotherson and painted by me. Very nice words said, left me blushing :D

As if that wasn't enough awesomeness, my online story Skal gets a short review closer to the end of the podcast where the lovely Lee Grice goes through the blurb and tells his thoughts about the artwork etc. :) As there isn't much story yet, it's kind of difficult to review it so early on.

This is the first review I think I've had for something that's completely my own.

Want to know what it's like?

Fucking Terrifying.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it wasn't too traumatic, Jennie! I did have a bit more to say about your character designs, Mushirah and a few specific favourite panels but had to cut it short for time. I will review it again when it's complete.

    ReplyDelete