Saturday, 23 October 2010

Jen's first dabbles with Ink!

The following pictures are from my cameraphone, so they are a bit... blurry.


I decided to start playing with inks, so of course I had to draw Mushirah.



After that I inked most of the linework. Something I rarely do normally.



And here's the first layer!



I can even have my beloved watermarks! Hopefully they are still there when it's dried.





Now out to eat breakfast, but I can't wait to come back and try another layer and see what happens.
So used to the underlying layer shining through with watercolour. What's gonna happen here?

I don't know!

2 comments:

  1. Your Local Troll24 October 2010 at 21:13

    I know It's a bit late now but she has a tiiinnnny hand. It's the first thing that I noticed...sorreh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh buckets.
    It was based off my tiny sausage hand. :(

    ReplyDelete