Monday, 19 July 2010

Moving this week..!

Argh! I'm so sorry for being quiet on here!
I've been exceptionally busy packing and organizing various boring grown up things.

One of the less boring bits was making an actual work schedule for next week.
That's when I will get stuck in again (in a new house).

Sorry again for being lame this week and the last!


Here's a rough typeface test for my story's title.



I hope it's legible and delivers that sort of deserty-middle eastern-fantasy feel I'm going for :P

SOON THERE SHALL BE ARTWORK, GASP!

2 comments:

  1. Jennie .... you leavin us :(

    ANd I'm off to cambridge tomorrow so won't have time to see you beforehand ... poo.

    But I is possibly in Bath on the 2nd of August ... might force you to come hang out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Yes please. I'll be going to Sweden in August, but I'm still in Bath on the 2nd :D We must hang out and you must see our new flat!

    ReplyDelete