Tuesday, 30 June 2009

BnM. Colours and testers.

Still doing progress on: Pondering. I'm trying to work on my patience by slowly adding layers instead of splashing stuff on and chucking it in a corner. So far I'm really enjoying it.

Also, I've ordered two occupational wrist supports which should arrive in about a weeks time. I noticed I was getting a bit too used to having drawing cramps and when it started moving towards my wrists, I just put everything down and finally focused on trying to prevent any repetitive strain injuries that may occur in the future.

Will see if the wrist supports are good!

Here's a quick tester:
Flat and fast! Just to poke around with the glasses.



Depending on what feedback I get, I will do more proper paintings of this lady too.

No comments:

Post a Comment