Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Sketches, doodles, roughs.

Got two projects on at the same time.

Macmillan Pop up competition and visual narrative.

Pop up sketches first. :)


I'll start taking photos of the actual roughs soon, when there's something to show.


For the moment, all I can really upload here are quick sketches of stuff. :P

Aaand. Now on to narrative. I was doing period pain stuff, yes?


Well, I've decided to stop beating around the bush and just get on with Nebo. To hell with the fear of it sucking. I can make mistakes while I'm at Uni. I've still got another year to just play around before the bubble bursts and I need to take care of myself. So here goes.


Unfinished quick paint at coffee shop. Rich decided to add some penises.


Unfinished doodles of character faces.


rough of narrative. Been reading Will Eisners A Contract with God and feel incredibly inspired. :)

2 comments:

  1. i love dino piccy numbero 2. very adorable. also very mucho liking the painted headshot of pen (was it pen?? can't remember name.. but yush i think you've captured the element of.. damn she's rather perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Pen. Yes. What a bitch. :D

    ReplyDelete