Thursday, 29 January 2009

My Pop-up Project at University.

First of all let me apologize for the abysmal photos. It's dark outside, I don't have time to set up proper lighting and I'm off to London tomorrow, so I just wanted to post this to give you an idea of what I've been up to.

These three books are all mock-ups, so the quality is limited.
I did each book on a different character from the Conservation Department at the Bristol Museum. The books are not done yet as I need to add the text to them. So they look a little... Silent. :)

When the text has been added (hopefully early next week) I will be going in to the museum to show the department who let me draw them in the first place. Hopefully it won't be too embarrassing!

Enough chatter. Here be photos!




































6 comments:

  1. Truly DELIGHTFUL. Dammit :D

    #yaoi.se's head chief says hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fattie! :D

    Nice seeing you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for following me blog! This is gorgeous - what markers do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I use normal copic markers. Need to find out where to get refillable ones that aren't too expensive though... These markers die too quickly and cost too much!

    ReplyDelete